Complete a GLOW College non-vocational Certificate online from anywhere in the world. Visit our ONLINE LEARNING page for more information on how you can enroll and complete our Certificate courses completely online.


With our Advanced Online Learning system, and strong relationships with International Affiliates, we have created opportunities for you to complete a program from within your home country.

As an International Student, you may complete self paced, non-vocational Certificate lessons online or choose a blended Program to experience a unique combination of online and in person studies at a GLOW College International Affiliate School near you.

Choose a region to view the options and opportunities we’ve created near you.


Citizens and Permanent Residents of the United States and other International Countries require either a Visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to enter Canada. Read below to see which one may apply to you.

An Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) is an entry requirement for visa-exempt foreign nationals traveling to Canada by air. An eTA is electronically linked to a traveller’s passport. It is valid for up to five years or until the passport expires, whichever comes first.  If you get a new passport, you need to get a new eTA.

With a valid eTA, you can travel to Canada as often as you want for short stays (normally for up to six months at a time). You do not need an eTA for travel within Canada. If an eTA applies to you, you will NOT require a Visa to enter Canada.

Find out if you are a VISA EXEMPT TRAVELER and can apply for an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA).
See the list of Visa Exempt Countries here.

If you hold a valid TRV, you are able to complete any one of our programs that are under 6 months in length. Review our PROGRAMS page and choose any program under 6 months. Contact us to express interest in completing your programs of choice.

If you do not have a valid TRV and your program of interest is under 6 months, you may be able to apply for a TRV to visit Canada temporarily to complete the program. Start by contacting an Immigration Expert in your home town to see if you may be eligible to apply for a TRV.

TRV Visa applications require several supporting documents. Once you believe you have a strong profile and high chance of approval, you may contact us to review enrollment options and request an enrollment letter to accompany your TRV application.

View important information about how COVID-19 Travel Restrictions may apply to you. See if ONLINE Learning is a better option for you.


Applicable only for Affiliate Run Studies listed on our PROGRAMS page.

A Study Permit is a document that allows Foreign Nationals to study at a Designated Learning Institute (DLI) in Canada. Most foreign nationals need a study permit to study in Canada. Learn more about the Study Permit Application Process.

Get your study permit faster through the Student Direct Stream

Do you live in China, India, Morocco, Pakistan, the Philippines, Senegal or Vietnam? You might be able to get your study permit faster by applying online through the Student Direct Stream.

Eligibility requirements

To be eligible for faster processing through the Student Direct Stream, you must:

  • be a legal resident living in 1 of the following countries:
    • China
    • India
    • Morocco
    • Pakistan
    • the Philippines
    • Senegal
    • Vietnam
  • have an acceptance letter from a Designated Learning Institute
  • live outside of Canada when you apply
  • have proof you have paid your tuition for your first year of study
  • have a Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) of CAN$10,000
  • have a Certificat d’acceptation du Québec (CAQ) from the Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Intégration
    • This is only if you’re planning to study in Quebec
  • get a medical exam before you apply (if you need one)
  • get a police certificate before you apply (if you need one)
  • have your most recent secondary or post-secondary school transcript(s)
  • have a language test result that shows:
    • a score of 6.0 or higher in each skill (reading, writing, speaking and listening) on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or
    • a Test d’évaluation de français (TEF) score that is equal to a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) score of at least 7 in each skill (reading, writing, speaking and listening)

Depending on where you’re applying from, you may also need to provide other documents. Make sure you include all the documents required by the visa office that processes your application.

Speak with an Immigration Expert in your area to ensure that you meet all requirements relating to the application process. Once you have met all requirements including IELTS English Examination, you may apply for one of our Affiliate Run Programs.

Clink on a region below to see learning options with one of our International Affiliate Schools.

ASIA (Updating soon)

%d bloggers like this: